Dr. Elias Reyes Alcedo - Internist
Dr. Elias Reyes Alcedo is a specialist in internal medicine at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany.
- Cardiology and diabetes
- Sports Medicine (Advisor to the Medical Service of Málaga CF (Football First Division) as head of the Department of Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
Dr. Elias Reyes Alcedo offers treatments of non-surgical health conditions. Due to his extensive medical knowledge, he is able to diagnose and treat diseases that usually originate from internal organs, i.e. cardiological, respiratory, gastrointestinal liver, kidney, infectious, rheumatic, endocrine-metabolic, neurological, hematological, angiological (vessels) – diseases. He also offers personal and comprehensive support and comprehensive specialist medical care for patients over the age of 14. This includes the rapid clarification of symptoms using the latest diagnostics with diagnosis.
Dr. Elias Reyes Alcedos range of services includes medical examinations, advice and treatment, health check-ups, laboratory tests (blood, urine, stool):
- 24 - ECG
- Stress ECG
- blood pressure measurement
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Urological ultrasound
- Cervical thyroid ultrasound
- Thoracic, Lung and Pleural Ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues
- Echocardiography of the heart
- Color Doppler ultrasound of the carotids
- Arterial and venous color Doppler ultrasound of extremities
- Arterial and venous color Doppler ultrasound of large vessels.